Monday, February 4, 2013

Best Macarons in Los Angeles!

Top: Madagascar Vanilla, Sicilian Pistachio, Chocolate/Strawberry (Valentine's Day Special)
Bottom: Sweet Wedding Almond, Earl Grey Tea, Salted Caramel (my favorite!)

I just wanted to share with everyone my favorite macaron shop in Los Angeles! It called 'lette macarons and is located in Beverly Hills at 9466 Charleville Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (near Wilshire Blvd and Beverly Dr). You can stop by the store or order them online and pick up your order in the store.

Their macarons are a little pricey but worth every penny! I have not found a flavor that I do not like! My favorite flavor is definitely the salted caramel. The giftboxes make great presents for Valentine's Day! Right now for V-Day, they have a special Chocolate/Strawberry flavor that is delicious!

Check out their website: http://www.lettemacarons.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.
    real estate

    ReplyDelete